Blockstream had been working on a block explorer tool for its Liquid sidechain ever since it was announced & finally “Liquid Block Explorer”, a website to visually examine Liquid’s blockchain data and cross-check transactions has been announced (located at blockstream.info).
Here are the main features of the new tool according to Blockstream:
- Bitcoin Mainnet, Testnet, and Liquid support
- No analytics scripts, no tracking
- Support for Bech32 addresses
- Support for Confidential addresses (Liquid)
- Monitor peg-in and peg-outs between Bitcoin and Liquid
- Better privacy through Tor support (version 2; version 3)